Interim volunteer: Social Media
Scan me or visit www.businessinvolved.amsterdam/o/Stichting-BoesBos/opportunities/Interim-volunteer-Social-Media/65120 to join
SummaryWith your social media expertise, our channels will grow, allowing us to raise many more donations to plant at least 1 million trees.
Why are we starting this project?
We are looking for reinforcements to give our social media channels a 'Boest'. Do you want to help us build an online community and realize our green goals? This way we can plant more trees at home and abroad!
What do we need?
- Support in managing our Social Media channels, for a period of 5 months, for 2 - 4 hours per week.
- The exact time schedule can be arranged flexibly with your agenda. Each month we determine what we will pick up and how we will fill it in.
- Managing our Social channels. Think of: devising, developing and posting well-written and appealing posts for our Social Media channels.
- The further development and management of a content calendar that is in line with our brand and mission/vision.
🙋 ♂️ Are you the volunteer we're looking for?
A Social Media specialist who can create, post and manage well-written and appealing posts for us on our channels for a period of at least 6 months. Required: experience in managing Social Media channels, strategy, hackers, etc.
What do we already have?
- A contact person who is internally involved during the collaboration.
- Access to our Social Media accounts to manage them.
- A house style document.
- A social media strategy.
- Mission and vision document.
- Target group description.
- Working from home (if you need a physical appointment/brainstorming session/etc., that may be possible).
- 1 x per year an outing in nature with the team.
- An independent function in an enthusiastic and creative team.
Form of cooperation Interim volunteer.
- There is a set of defined tasks for 2 to 4 hours per week. For a period of 5 months.
- The form of cooperation and contact moments are mutually coordinated.
- A volunteer allowance based on the number of hours worked per month.
- Collaboration start date: open
- Collaboration end date: open