Research & Development
Scan me or visit www.businessinvolved.amsterdam/o/Sister-Schools/opportunities/Research--Development/59666 to join
SummaryWith a team of passionate innovators we use Educational Technology to drive positive change and give equal access to quality education.
MoMo Education by Sister Schools Foundation offers schools a two-year digital educational exchange program for pupils in the age groups 10-12, 13-15 and 16-18 years between schools on opposite sides of the wealth balance.
By exchanging information, knowledge and experiences between pupils of a different socio-economic and cultural background, pupils get a broader perspective on reality and a better grip on their environment. The sister relationship between the schools is facilitated through the Digital Educational Exchange Platform (DEEP). There are exchange moments with the teachers prior to each lesson block with 3 lesson blocks of 6 weeks per year.
Core product MoMo Education; an international educational exchange program aimed at intercultural collaboration between pupils with a different socio-economic and cultural background, for sustainable development.
Mission: MoMo emphasises the common interest of equality of opportunity in education. Based on its commitment to this interest, MoMo strives to be a driving and innovative force that contributes to a sustainable development of the learning environment of pupils. To this end, the foundation sets up digital educational exchange and development projects. Strengthening mutual cooperation between pupils and connecting different living environments are the means to reach our mission.
Vision: in an interconnected world, in which people and countries depend on each other, we believe learning to collaborate across cultural and socio-economic differences is key. As an ethical, critical and open learning network organisation of schools together with other stakeholders, we offer international learning resources and create new learning spaces.
Learning Objectives & Outcomes:
- Putting English & Creative Communication Skills into Practice
- Increasing Digital Literacy & Media Literacy
- Clarifying democratic culture; Freedom and Equality & Power and Participation
- Exploring Identity, Diversity, Inclusion, Solidarity & Equal Opportunity
- Implementing Sustainability, Globalisation & Technological Citizenship
- Setting up intercultural collaborations between schools and pupils
- Lifelong Learning through community projects (with parents) & Teacher Training
MoMo’s Core Values
- Embrace and Drive Positive Change in the field of (global) citizenship education & development aid;
- Respect for human rights;
- Ownership, Leadership and Communication;