We are looking for: Nice Amsterdammers!
Scan me or visit www.businessinvolved.amsterdam/o/De-Regenboog-Groep1/opportunities/We-are-looking-for-Nice-Amsterdammers/51289 to join
SummaryIn Amsterdam 80,000 people are very lonely. Volunteers from De Regenboog Groep make contact and thus break through the loneliness.
We don't care what causes this loneliness: poverty, addiction, homelessness, mental health problems or being displaced. We also organize activities so that vulnerable citizens of the city come into contact with other people.
Become a volunteer and support a fellow townsman as a buddy, buddy or coach!
We would like to introduce you to someone who feels lost. Together you will exercise, organize administration, do fun things, build a new network or familiarize yourself with the city.
- You believe in our dream: a city where everyone feels welcome.
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You are available for a few hours a week or every two weeks for at least six months to a year.
- You live in (the vicinity of) Amsterdam.
- Professional guidance and intervision.
- An unforgettable experience where you come into contact with people you would normally not come into contact with.
- You really make a difference in someone else's life.
- Free access to the full training offer of the Volunteer Academy.
What is the added value of this volunteer work?
You make the life of someone with worries just a little bit sunnier. In addition, it broadens your horizons and you meet a fellow townsman that you might not have encountered otherwise.
Count on half a day per week or per 2 weeks in advance. You can determine the times yourself.
How do you qualify?
Sign In! After this you will receive an invitation for an introductory meeting with a coordinator. After consultation and training you can get started.