Help Ukrainian refugees
Scan me or visit www.businessinvolved.amsterdam/o/De-Regenboog-Groep1/opportunities/Help-Ukrainian-refugees/55263 to join
SummaryDe Regenboog Groep is providing shelter for Ukrainian refugees in various locations.
With a team of employees and volunteers, we are ready to welcome the refugees in this difficult and emotional time.
The tasks in the shelter very but mostly preparing breakfast and lunch and cook dinner for large groups. Volunteers who speak Ukrainian or Russian often help out as translators.
What kind of knowledge or skills are needed?
- You speak Dutch or English (even better if you also speak Ukrainian or Russian)
- You do not judge nor discriminate and you are open-minded;
- You are available for at least one shift per week;
- You don´t mind standing on your feet for 4 hours;
- You are older than 18 years;
It would be great if you could do the same shift(s) for at least 3 months.
De Regenboog Groep is affiliated with De Vrijwilligersacademie (Volunteer Academy). As a volunteer you have free access to the complete offer of trainings and courses.
What do you get in return?
- Professional guidance;
- You really make a difference in someone else's life!
- Free access to the full training offer of De Vrijwilligersacademie.
In the shelter there are the following shifts in the morning, afternoon and evening.
How do you apply?
Please sign up and we will contact you as soon as possible.